Mt. Agung Update – October 2017
All business in our region continues to operate as normal with no impact from the Mount Agung warning.
Our hotels are all more than 50 km from Mount Agung and operating as normal.
We recognize some travelers are hesitant to come to Bali as Australian insurers will currently not provide travel cover.
We will take away any concerns you have allowing you to travel to Bali with the following assurances.
- Should you book at any of our hotels and you are unable to travel due to airport/airline disruptions resulting from Mount Agung you can transfer your booking to alternative dates at no charge.
- Should you decide to cancel your booking as a result of airport/airline disruptions resulting from Mount Agung we will refund your deposit in full with absolutely no charges incurred.
- Should you travel to Bali and your return flight is impacted as a result of Mount Agung we will provide additional accommodation inclusive of breakfast completely FREE OF CHARGE until your delayed flight is available.
- Should you need to leave Bali due to commitments in Australia and your flights are delayed resulting from Mount Agung we will transport you to Surabaya FREE OF CHARGE.
(not including the ferry fee to cross the island)
Book any of the great deals currently available at any of our hotels and travel with complete peace of mind. This assurance from us is available at all of our hotels. Come and enjoy all that Bali has to offer.
- Valid only for new bookings
- Offer remains available until the level warning for Mount Agung is officially downgraded.
- Transport to Surabaya will be subject to safety conditions